Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I bought the loveliest pair of sneakers the other day. Bensimons to be exact, and they are so amazing. Very comfortable, and versatile, and different then the repeating black and or patterned converse at my school. Besides, they will keep me going until the snow falls and my Uggs come out. If my parents decide to treat me to a new pair this season, i want short black ones or possibly a type of boot the new Marc by Marc Jacobs ones :) Well I have to get up very early for tennis tomorrow, and I have volley ball tryouts after school, so goodnight.


9 comments:

Lauren said...

ah i love those! they like the european chuck's.
xoxo,
Lauren

Vanessa said...

hmmm never seen those before!
dude. there are better boots for the winter than uggs! you know better than that!

Emma said...

I love them!

xoxo

Unknown said...

cute shoes :D

xx

Mai said...

nice shoes!

Little Bo Peeep said...

Oh my if i've seen those sneakers, i would def. buy them! It looks like it can go with any outfit and very comfotable too <3

Good luck with the volley ball try outs!

Chloe said...

Ahh thanks, I love drawing!
Nice shoes, gotta say I don't see the appeal of Uggs at all!
I like the picture of the magnet words too, very nice. :D

www.chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

Noelle + Kendall said...

love love love the sneakers!

and good luck with volleyball :]
I used to play, I had the best time!!


-N + K
www.fanseapants.blogspot.com

vicki said...

I love the word magnet photo!